Craft Leader and Team Responsibilities
Prior to VBS:
- Read through this guide and choose your crafts for the week.
- Download and print any necessary files.
- Write down any questions you may have to ask the VBS Director.
- Determine who will be purchasing all the necessary supplies for your station.
- Help recruit volunteers to be a part of your team.
- Attend the VBS training session with your team.
- Set up your station: decorate, plan your space and prepare each daily craft.
Each day of the VBS:
- Pray and offer each VBS day to God.
- Set up all necessary supplies for the craft of the day.
- Attend the Opening Assembly. Welcome the children, pray and sing along.
- Have fun and smile: it’s contagious!
- With each group of children, share the theme connection and show a sample craft.
- Ask the kids to clean up their craft area before they move on to the next station.
- Attend the Closing Assembly. Sing along, pray, and dismiss the children.
- Remember to take photos of the fun moments at your station.