Faith Leader and Team Responsibilities
Prior to VBS:
- Read through this guide and become familiar with your daily lesson plans.
- Download and print any necessary files.
- Preview the daily Bible Verse videos.
- Write down any questions you may have to ask the VBS director.
- Gather all the necessary supplies for your station.
- Help recruit volunteers to be a part of your team.
- Attend the VBS training session with your team.
- Set up your station: decorate, plan your space and prepare each day’s activities.
Each day of VBS:
- Pray and offer up each day to God.
- Set up all necessary supplies for your daily faith lesson.
- Attend the opening assembly. Welcome the children, pray and sing along.
- Have fun and smile: it’s contagious.
- Direct each group of children through your station.
- Participate in the closing assembly.
- Take photos of the special moments at your station and share them with the director.