Music Leader and Team Responsibilities
Prior to VBS:
- Read through this guide and become familiar with the songs.
- Write down any questions you may have to ask the VBS director.
- Help recruit volunteers to be a part of your music team.
- Attend the VBS training session.
- Plan and prepare your station. Print the Music Station poster and post it at your station.
- Set up the audio and video equipment to watch the Action Song videos and Bible Verse videos.
- Ask the VBS director for the password to access to the digital music, videos, sheet music and printables.
- Practice the action songs.
Each day of VBS:
- Pray and offer up each VBS day to God.
- Attend the opening assembly and lead the kids in an opening song.
- Have fun and smile; it’s contagious!
- Direct each group of children through your station.
- Attend the closing assembly and lead the kids in a closing song.