Snack Leader and Team Responsibilities
Prior to VBS:
- Read through this guide and select the snacks for each day.
- Download the files you need for your lessons.
- Write down any questions you may have to ask the VBS director.
- Be sure to check the registration forms for any food allergies.
- Find out the number of participants to help determine how much food to buy.
- Determine who will be purchasing all the snack supplies for your station.
- Attend the VBS training session with your team.
- Set up your station: decorate and set up the snack tables.
Each day of VBS:
- Pray and offer each VBS day to God.
- Set up and prepare all the necessary food and supplies.
- Attend the opening assembly. Welcome the children, pray and sing along.
- Have fun and smile: it’s contagious!
- Direct each group of children through your station.
- Ask the children to help clean up their snack area before they move on to the next station.
- Attend the closing assembly. Sing along, pray and dismiss the children.
- Remember to take photos of the fun moments at your station and share them with the director.