What age range is Cat.Chat's Digital VBS Music designed for?
It’s designed for kids in Kindergarten to 5th grade, but can be enjoyed with the whole family.
Does a parish pay a licensing fee and then have permission to send it out to VBS families? What is the cost?
The licensing fee varies depending on how many kids are registered for your VBS program. Click here to view the pricing. Your parish will have access to the links for each of the five VBS days. You can choose when to send out the links to the families.
Do families only have access to the Digital VBS Music during the week of VBS?
No. The links do not expire so families will have unlimited access to all the content that is part.
Will there be an option for individual families to sign up and purchase an "At Home" VBS outside of a parish? I love the idea of doing something totally Catholic, interactive and fun with my kids at home.
Yes, you can order this At Home VBS for your own personal family use (available for only $39.)
What's the difference between the At Home VBS Parish version and the At Home VBS Individual family version?
The At Home VBS content is the same for both. However, with the parish version, the parish is simply 'hosting' the At Home VBS and purchases a license to share it with their parish families.
The At Home VBS For Families is for individual family use only.
Digital VBS Music For Parishes:
You have two different ways to share the At Home VBS with your parish families.
- Option 1: Email the 5 links directly to your parish families each day of your VBS.
- Option 2: Send the email template that we provide prior to your VBS and have your families sign up to receive automated emails.
At Home VBS For Families
- License for a single family whose parish is not hosting a Cat.Chat At Home VBS.
I’m not sure if our parish will be hosting a VBS this summer or if we need to postpone until next year. Will this At Home VBS be applicable for families in either situation?
The Cat.Chat VBS works alongside your VBS, whether you are hosting in person or not.
1. If you are hosting an in person VBS at your parish this summer, the At Home VBS allows parents to connect with their child's experience from home. Families will receive unlimited access to the daily songs, Bible verse music videos, Action Song videos and some printable faith, craft, game and snack activities. It's a goldmine of digital resources!
2. If you need to host VBS online again this year, this is an easy way to give kids a VBS experience from home. It's super easy for the parents to navigate, and it's affordable for your parish to use.
What if I purchase a license for 150 kids, but get more registrations closer to the start date?
Yay! More kids for VBS? What a great problem to have. :)
If your registrations exceed your initial license, you are able to purchase a "top-up" for an additional $50.
We're hosting our VBS online again, and our parish is thinking about assembling an "at home" kit to accompany the daily lessons. Is there a way that I could get a list of the specific activities and supplies you feature in your At Home VBS?
You will have access to all of the content after you purchase the program. All you have to do is login to your account on our website and go to MY LIBRARY.
Each of the daily activities clearly lists the required supplies. We've chosen activities that are "at home friendly" and mostly require minimal supplies and common household items such as scissors, glue, tape, colored markers, etc. The At Home VBS is intended to be simple and easy-to-use for parents and kids.